Our fuel activator FA-12 Green ensures a saving fuel economy of at least 20% for the combustion of gasoline, diesel or gas in a combustion engine. You can save even more dependent on driving style, maintenance, weather, engine type, etc. You drive much longer per liter of fuel.
Who does not want to save at least 20% fuel and money? Do you know that the fuel you use is burned in your car to about 40%. The remainder (60%) is released as heat and exhaust fumes! With our technology, the fuel is burned to almost 100% resulting in savings in your wallet as you drive longer per liter of fuel you put in your tank!
The burning of fuel for transportation results in gases and particles that lead to respiratory problems, allergies, cardiovascular diseases, etc. Internal combustion engines also emit carbon dioxide, which pollutes our shared environment.
Our fuel activator FA-12 Green brings gains in health and environment.
Our fuel activator FA-12 Green burns fuel to nearly 100% and reduce vehicle emissions by at least 50% and even more!
Who would not drive a car that minimizes toxic and harmful exhaust emissions that impair our health and environment?
do not know that a
effectiveness and efficiency in
that the engine
carbon deposits accumulate
through the motor
conventional means to combust
the fuel. Over time,
this affects engine performance
and reduces horsepower
the engine negatively
in various aspects.
This affects the motorist to
Additional fuel is
consumed, it becomes more expensive,
and provide increased
amounts of gases
Our fuel technology has the opposite effect as the hydrogen-oxygen gas cleans the engine from carbon deposits which have already been accumulated in the engine. This will result in that power and horsepower increases. The engine thus becomes purer and gets more horsepower. Our fuel activator FA-12 Green increases engine power by 10 - 30%. The engine horsepower can be utilized to 100%. Vehicle acceleration increases from 15 to 30%.
Our fuel activator FA-12 Green results in significantly reduced costs for maintenance and repair, which in itself saves time and money. Less time on the shop then. More knowledge regarding the management and care of the car and it becomes even more money left in your wallet. You can cut costs significantly!
Our HHO-technology is a complex system that is simple in its basic model, but now, after many years of research and development and countless tests, can be presented as a new generation of fuel-combustion engine technology. We refer to this system as a fuel activator. The activator has been given the shortening FA-12 Green which is an abbreviation for fuel activator, of year 2012, wich is being ecologically and environmentally friendly. FA-12 Green makes your vehicle to a green hybrid!
fuel activator FA-12
Green, saves 20-50% of the
fuel in a combustion engine depending on
engine type, etc. FA-12
Green saves fuel and
your money, protects your health
and our common environment!
Read on about fuel economy.